Kennedy Center Internship

The purpose of this blog is to track my progress and work as a Vilar Institute Intern at the Kennedy Center, in Washington, DC.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Final Posting

Here goes my final post...

Today is my last day at the Kennedy Center. In a way, it feels like it came at a perfect time, and that I should be looking towards my future career options. It's scary to hear myself talk that way...

We had an intern farewell breakfast this morning, and received a gift from the Institute as a thank you for all our work. It was a very thoughtful gift, and the graduation certificate was cute. I personalized thank you cards for everyone that has been very welcoming to me here, including the MG office. Everyone was so nice to me, and I couldn't have asked for a more hard working group of individuals to work closely with.

Just wanted to close up this chapter...I suppose.

In the news :-) Millie got a pretty bad review in the Washington Post... :-(